Sunday, September 30, 2012

Granting Wishes... The Hard Way

Hello Friends!
Today is an odd kind of day. ...

I feel kind of funky; you know where you are not quite grumpy or sad, just offish?
  
Yea. That's me. Today. I have been contemplating the ever popular question lately: To Blog or Not To Blog! I often find myself blogging in my head instead. I realize that gets me nowhere, but in some small weird way I feel like it counts. The truth is I have slipped backed into depression again, and while I am in this state, I tend to do Everything in my head. It's not good.

Anyways, It has been a long time since I last posted and I am feeling guilty. One day I will write all about how I live and work through depression, but right now, I want to focus on some more positive to get myself out of this weird funk I am in.

I find myself wishing for things a lot; things like more time to craft, the desire to workout, to be more spiritual. It seems like it's a part of depression because I don't remember feeling like this before. It's like I want to do something so much I can almost do it. But I don't. I do nothing, well wish. I wish.

Recently I came across this quote "Grant Your Own Wishes; Anything Worth Wishing for is Worth going out and getting for Yourself" I don't remember where I heard it. I tried to find a source and came up with nothing, so if you know where it is from, please tell me!

Anyways, I have decided to make this my mantra to help me feel more motivated to go out and grant my own wishes! To help me on my path, I naturally made a typography print, which is already up in my room. I want to share it as a freebie to all of you who may have issues with depression, motivation or inspiration. I have a sneaky suspicion there are a few out there like me... ;)

To get your Freebie, Just Click on the Image and download/save. Each image is for PERSONAL use only. If your friend loves it, then please send them over! The more the merrier! :)





Find more of my work here: The Periwinkle Pixies on Etsy, Facebook and Twitter!


XO



No comments: